I went to the range a few days ago trying out different loads in my New Ruger # 1, 357 Maximum. I took along a box of 357 Magnums that was loaded with 3.5 grs. of B'Eye and the 358432 ( the 160 gr. version ) , sized to .358 ". This was shot at 40 yards. 5 shots ( I'm fairly certain the " low round " is me. ) I decided to get outside today and make more of these. I've never met an IDEAL mould that I didn't like. This one is certainly no exception. A single cav. mould with no vent lines. This mould will cast about 98 % keepers ( the other 2% is my fault for having an inadequate amount of alloy in my ladle ) . A single cav. mould, but you're assured of good weight consistency, bullet to bullet. I've always wondered just how old this mould is ? ? ? Anyone want to make a guess ?